The Church is back open currently for worship.
The Task Team is preparing by:
- Assuring that surfaces in the sanctuary, elevator, stairwells, bathrooms and any other essential areas are cleaned.
- Providing hand sanitizer stations throughout the building.
- Adapting the ways we will collect an offering, serve communion, and perform other worship elements.
- Preparing for the training of Elders, Deacons, Ushers, and Greeters, and providing face masks to them to will help identify them to the congregation.
What we need you to do:
- Use the Self-Assessment below before each in-person worship and/or gathering
- Bring and wear your own mask while you are not seated and while you are singing. If you forget your mask one week, we will have a few extra.
- Sit 6 feet or more from anyone that is not in your family.
Use the link below to access the self-assessment form. Please use this form before every in-person worship service and/or gathering.